Thursday, November 7, 2013

People who needed a lecture

"As of 2011, the lane position and bike lane law include an exception for avoiding a potentially unsafe condition. This is significant in that it allows bicyclists to anticipate dynamic conditions which have the potential to make a bike lane or far right lane position unsafe." - See more at: http://floridabicycle.org/bicycle-traffic-law/#sthash.xeVUn4AP.dpuf

What is this thing... I want it!

   It seems as if more often than not motorist do not (or care not) to follow the law. I was particularly stunned and honestly ashamed for the Doral Police force. I was getting buzzed by this guy in a SUV and when I confronted him he flashed his badge (even though he was off duty) and then preceded to tell me I was wrong fro being in the middle of the road and not on the shoulder... I mean wow, then he huffed sarcastically how I know more about the law then he does... I feel drained of the good cops being overshadowed by the terrible ignorant ones.



Then a couple of days later after a pretty cool and fun night ride through traffic, I get into it with some guy and well, he tries running me off the road or more likely tries to run me over. Absolute madness, and this one will be going to the police. But after watching the first video, you need to ask if they even care. The federal government has done such a good job militarizing and jackbooting the cops up, I'm sure they don't (for the most part) care. 




Guys... there is plenty of room on the road, just go around me, all I want is three feet, I'm not even asking for much. 


This is overworked every ride out




No comments:

Post a Comment