Saturday, October 26, 2013

And a One Way Trip From Boca Raton!

  
Apparently I look like this french Stereotype...

So I went north with the girlfriend to send her off to class, but we only wanted to take one car. Well we just loaded my beloved Phil Jamis into her car. After awesome sandwiches from a little known gem in North Miami (Cane A' Sucre) we continued through traffic and hunger to Boca Raton. She texted me to head north until I get to Yomato, then make a right, I had so much faith that I just went for it, and hell I made it. Good job honey!





 Yay I made it to this desolate train station!

Phil Jamis in the convenient bike rack! Good Job Tri Rail!

   So it was a very pleasant ride while listening to my favorite podcast No Agenda, I was content to just sit there and enjoy the ride whilst lamenting over how I was called out as a douche bag during one show (and to much regret haven't donated yet, I'll get to you guys soon! Damn you Roberto!). I met a cool guy from Oakland California Thoun Chen. We talked about cool routes he should check out like the Key Biscayne route and try to make it to Key West!

Thoun Chen

Thoun Chen and I

 On the Metrorail, no rack, but there is space for Phil...
Always good advice, wear that lid!

A big ole rain cloud, good times Miami, good times

A good friend to have on the road always...

Thanks for watching and hell try to subscribe/follow!










For your leisure...

No comments:

Post a Comment