Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

 Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving today. I hope everyone will be safe and merry, and will do their best to be courteous to retail workers (best if not even shopping honestly).

Every person that deprives a working class retail worker a holiday, are awful...


On That note I do have a couple of posts on the way, so keep that in mind. With Finals coming up and new semesters on the way, me and the editing team (The Misses) have been very busy trying to square away work and school whilst trying to keep this forum updated and relevant.

So punny!

 So two new posts are almost done, and will be released, on the soon side. Look forward to a great post about the trials and tribulations of commuting in Miami, and then another group ride! This last group ride with my friends at CycleWorld Miami, good people. Also another two Blog posts being edited, compiled, and written up as we speak, hooyah! 



So I would like to close with a very happy Thanksgiving to my baby sister out in California, I miss you, and I love you Prissy! Also a very Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family that I do not get to see as often as I would like. Of course happy Thanksgiving to all my readers and followers, thanks for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment