Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Window Service


  The thing about being a cyclist in Miami, is the never ending shitstorm, that is the drivers, in this city. I have even been so cynical, and bitter, that my friends are starting to worry. Well, shit, I guess it is high time I let these driver's know how I feel.  Even ran into a police officer, and well, he was just as ignorant.



My face when the Internal Affairs Department tells me I cannot complain about an officer's conduct, behind an advocacy group... "TravellingDirtbags", I would need to come in to the station myself and present the video... Sounds like a trap...


Well aside from the new video, I have a couple of other edits down the pipe, so stay tuned for that stuff. Also make sure to rate and subscribe to the video or even leave a comment if you liked it or even disliked it.

Not this time asshole...

A pleasurable ride to the beach without my GoPro! Oh the the ridiculousness and the fun! Look how wacky this sign is WOAHH!

Some of the most touristy crap we got here in Miami

No comments:

Post a Comment