Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Free Promotion Day at Travelingdirtbags!

 Once in a while I notice that in telling my story in the realm of cycling and general traveling, I end up accidentally and for free promoting other causes and businesses. Well I figured if I am going to help local business out I can just keep doing it for free, and make an effort to draw an audience to it specifically.


  CycleWorld was my first bike shop, I honestly go there often, and constantly for very high level work. Their mechanics are knowledgeable, hard working, and courteous. Every problem I have come up with, they have fixed, and stood behind that work. My bikes feel brand new every time they tune it up. This is very important for the kind of long distance riding I do. They have a wide, wide range of inventory, so if you need it, they have it. The sales staff is genuine, knowledgeable, and friendly. The managers are always willing to make accommodations and they always have a good answer to the strangest needs, as a cyclist.

Bike Masters is a sponsor here!

  Bike Masters is a sweet shop near my former employment. I would go for quick fixes and odd jobs. Very robust mechanics with quick wit and a know how that baffles me. They helped immensely on the vintage bike refurbishes, not many shops had knowledge on the kind of bikes I was working on. smaller inventory, but it seems focused for practical needs, also good prices.


  A great place with a lot of talent, the ladies and gentlemen here truly excel at, and love their craft. The owner is a lovely lady who's husband is a cyclist as well! So in order to support a small business, as well as all the charity work they do, I changed it up on my blog so you can give them a gander. Check them out, and if you need a hair cut there is a coupon right here!


their charity work
new cut coupon!

Now a short slideshow of all the upcoming events in Miami. Take a look at some important cycling news, events, some upcoming triathlons, with a dash of some cycling races!












New helmet I might be getting next month or sooo... ooooohhhh awwwww

Anyways, thanks for taking another look, makes sure to visit the Youtube page, take a look at some videos, and give me a like and subscribe! Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment