Saturday, March 15, 2014

Bike Swag

Dem Rozik analyzers 

  These past couple of weeks have been a bit hectic. I have been working my butt off for what seems like little. And had to unfortunatly update the "Almost hit" series with a part two, I am also working on a part three, now that is some bullshit...



  I made sure to leave notes to the people that nearly killed me, I even took an example photo of one, even put it next to a flower to show that there are no hard feelings. Then it dawned on me that having a stack of post-it notes won't suffice, I need to get industrial, and soon.  I will be coming out with "Travelingdirtbag tickets" with fill in the blank spaces. More to come on that front as I start the design process of said tickets.

seems, a bit subtle...

This could work...


  Enough excuses and tomfoolery, onto the blog. The second day owning a pair of Rozik Analyzers was a day full of eagerness for the test (to see my review clicky here). That yearning that consumes a kid with a new toy, or a scientist curiosity with a new material. That was the feeling when I donned these and set off onto a scenic ride with a good friend of mine.
We will see how long he stays my friend....

  The day was fun and light-hearted but without a proper warm-up and hydration the Florida sun got to him after the first climb, and to be fair I was fatigued immensely. Also I made sure to vomit when I got home, good times.

  After some exploring we thought we would make all the roadies out there squirm a bit, taking our vintage (and in my case dedicated) road bikes onto the trails! Why not? Well no flats and a slow pace for the most part saved us. Matt proved his mettle throughout the ride and even surprised me just through bull headed determination, and heck sometimes that is all you need. I have to sincerely apologize to Matt for failing to credit him in the Video, I am so used to this being a one man operation that it slipped my mind. It will be remedied ASAP. As some consolation here is a buddy shot!

Rickenbacker causeway can be a little on the harsh side due to a mostly barren nature of the ride until you hit the shaded trails of Billbaggs State Park. When Matt and I transverse the bridges and islands of key Biscayne the heat was pounding and the breeze was little, so much so we had to make a cliff bar stop at the local CVS to refuel. When we hit the trail we where roaring to go and after testing the waters and our bikes on some light trails we pushed hard on the last one, check it out in the video below.



Our bikes are buds (credit Matt)


  After such a epic adventure I was contacted by the good Anthony Rosich of Rozik Every Wear  again, and this time was awarded a promotional code to tie in my love for these pants into saving for my friends and readers! on that note I will be purchasing another pair and you will be damned sure I will be hitting up this deal. At your cart just make sure to to type DIRTBAG into the "Apply Discount" and get 20% off your entire purchase! Now that is some customer service, and a good american to all cyclist! 



The fun during a Florida winter never cease, I gallivanted with my camera to the park where my girl showed me all the skills she retained from our initial success! To see her baby steps check out Birth of a Cyclist. Her part two coming in a couple of days! Stay tuned and as always follow and subscribe!







No comments:

Post a Comment